§1 General Provisions
1. The data administrator is NEW BUSINESS KAMILA LENSKA based in Warsaw at BORA KOMOROWSKIEGO 16/31 , NIP: 845-181-51-16, REGON: 8451815116 . Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
4. We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security.
5. Personal data provided in the contact form on the website are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
1. The service provider is the data administrator of his clients. This means that if you have an Account on our site, we process your data as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address.
data is processed:
a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or to terminate it and correctly implement the Services provided electronically,
d. to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject: to the extent and purpose consistent with your consent if you have left your personal details in the contact form
3. Every data subject has the right of access to data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
4. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by email at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
5. We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of seeking possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
6. The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
7. The removal of personal data may take place as a result of withdrawal of consent or filing of a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
8. The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized on the basis of applicable law.
9. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by the processor with whom we work closely.
are small text files sent by the web server and stored by the browser
When the browser reconnects with the site, the site recognizes the type of device the user connects to. Parameters allow to read information contained in them only to the server that created them. Cookies therefore make it easier to use previously visited websites. The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve
the functioning of the website, providing more effective and
problem-free navigation. We
monitor user information using Google Analitics, which records user
behavior on the site.
3. Our website uses the following cookies:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
b) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website websites;
c) "functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user's origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
d) "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
4. The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie management instructions are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
5. Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.